Team Leading Apprenticeship
This Team Leading Apprenticeship teaches students the basic principles of leadership and assess their capabilities as a team leader based on national standards.
COURSE LENGTH: 12 months
As this qualification is a work based programme, the student is required to be in work to undertake the award.
Students will learn and develop their skills in:
- Relationships and communication. How to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers and build good working relationships.
- Planning work and resources. Measures to help students plan work safely and efficiently.
- Personal development. Managing performance and using techniques to improve productivity. EG: using SMART objectives.
- Building trust, providing direction and taking a creative approach to problem solving.
- Customer service. Implementing common quality frameworks and using feedback to improve customer service.