Level 3 Apprenticeship Health & Social Care
For care workers who have completed Level 2 and are looking to progress or are in a senior carer position and need to complete Level 3 to support their role.
AGE: Employees of any age may apply.
COURSE DURATION: On average 18 months, but can be tailored to suit student and employer.
The programme includes the following:
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- QCF Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Functional Skills in English Level 2
- Functional Skills in Mathematics Level 2
- Award in Employees Rights and Responsibilities
- Level 5 Health & Social Care
The course is delivered via a mix of one to one support visits, remote support via email, telephone, video chat (Skype etc) and scheduled assessment sessions.
Depending on the needs of the student a separate Math’s and/or English tutor can be provided to support a student through the functional skills elements of the programme.
Students must be employed in the care sector for a minimum of 3 months.